HAVE YOU RECEIVED CORRESPONDENCE FROM US?
We know that being in debt can be both a daunting and testing time and that some people can end up in debt because of circumstance, rather than through a situation of their own making.
If we have contacted you chasing payment, here are our suggestions on what you should do to resolve the situation:
- Firstly, engage with us and do not just ignore the problem or the communication – it will not go away by burying your head in the sand. As professionals we aim to help you through the process to get it resolved. Call us on 0333 332 7007 or email email@example.com.
- Seek professional independent advice from specially trained and experienced advisors. (See below for a list of where you can obtain free independent advice). Please note we cannot offer you advice as we are conflicted.
- Avoid taking untrained or unspecific advice from online forums or people who may feel they have the required knowledge. Expert advice can be inexpensive and will always be specifically tailored to your circumstances;
- Please tell us immediately if you are considered to be a vulnerable person.
WE CAN HELP YOU TODAY
Our experts want to resolve your financial situation and get the debt cleared efficiently and without increasing costs. We offer a variety of ways to make a payment to suit you such as credit and debit card payments, electronic payments by either BACS or by Standing Orders and by cheque or postal order. Please note we do not accept cash.
We can also look at creating a weekly or monthly repayment plan, tailored specifically for you. We will look at your personal circumstances and take information, such as your income and expenditure and assess affordability. We will then seek to arrange a plan with our clients, that we honestly believe is for a reasonable periodic amount and period of time to repay.
You can get free, impartial, non-judgemental specialist advice from:
- Citizens Advice 03444 111 444 (England) 03444 772 020 (Wales) www.citizensadvice.org.uk
- Civil Legal Advice 0345 345 4345 www.gov.uk/civil-legal-advice
- StepChange DebtCharity 0800 138 1111 (Freephone) www.stepchange.org
- National Debtline 0808 808 4000 (Freephone) www.nationaldebtline.org
- AdviceUK 0300 777 0107 www.adviceuk.org.uk
- Christians Against Poverty 0800 328 0006 (Freephone) www.capuk.org